Sunday 8 August 2010

My vacation = P

What can I tell about my vacation?

Well, we, my family and I, are used to go to Setiba, a small city in Espírito Santo, to visit my grandparent´s (from my father´s family). Me, my parents, my aunt, my uncle and my cousins go there every July’s vacations, and this time was no exception. It’s a great opportunity for me to be around my family and experiencing new things.

The worst thing of going to Setiba is traveling by car, the roads get very dangerous at this time of the year and it take about seven hours to get there!!! I'm so glad we traveled by plane.

Most of my time in Setiba, I spent in my granny's pool, and if I weren't there, I'd be probably at the beach. I could stay an entire life there!!! I LOVE to swim and I also LOVE to take long walks along the beach. We got very lucky, because although it was winter, it was sunny all week long!

I think it's so rewarding, after a whole semester in school, to lie down under the sun hearing the waves crashing against the rocks, thinking about nothing...

Once back to BH, I did all these vacations stuff: I went to the mall with my friends, read a few books, watched some movies and so on…

A couple of days before the end of my vacation, I went to a small farm of mine, where I could relax a little bit more and enjoy a beautiful view. My cousin´s house is in the same street, so we had lots of fun together.

Even being a short vacation, I enjoyed every second!

8 comments:

  1. I really like your text Helô! I like the pictures too ^^ Your vacation must have been fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was pretty fun! ; p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool your vacation Heloisa!
    I love going to the beach too!
    ps: Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your text :) and i love soooo much your pics!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you so cute *-* your text is perfect, and your vocation too hahaha

    ReplyDelete